How do I change the currency on each invoice?
When you set up your ZipBooks account, you specify a default currency that you’ll be using to do business. But we know that our customers may have clients of their own all over the world who want to billed in their own currencies. ZipBooks makes it easy to do that.
Here’s how to change the currency on an invoice?
- Log in to ZipBooks and click on Invoices at the top of your screen.
- Choose an invoice from the list, or create a new invoice.
- Click the Edit button if it’s an already-existing invoice.
- On the right side of your invoice, click on the dollar sign under your company address. Choose the currency you want to use in the drop down list that appears.
- Fill out the rest of the invoice, and click the blue Save button above the invoice.
That’s it! Click Finalize for Sending when you’re ready to send it. Remember that transactions in a currency other than your default currency won’t appear on the reports you run. Follow these steps to learn how to see reports in all currencies. Also, with Stripe it’s possible to accept credit card payments for certain currencies. Click here for details.
Note: Remember to convert amounts to the currency you’re using on the invoice before adding them to the bill. You’ll look more professional if it’s accurate the first time you send it.