How do I upgrade or change my ZipBooks subscription?
ZipBooks offers great basic invoicing and bookkeeping right from our free plan, but as your company matures, additional options and features keep your business running smoothly. You can upgrade anytime.
To upgrade your subscription:
- Sign in to ZipBooks and click on More at the top of your screen.
- Click on Subscription under the Account heading.
- In the Accounting Plan field, section, click on the option you’d like. Click the blue More links to see the specifics of each plan.
- Choose a Growth Plan if you’d like ZipBooks to send review invitations to your customers.
- In the Payment section, click the green Add card button.
- A New Credit Card window will slide in from the right. Fill in the Name on Card, Card Number, Expiration, CVC (usually three small numbers found on the back of your card), and the Zip/Postal Code associated with your credit card.
- Click the blue Save button.
- Click the purple Save Subscription button.
Your subscription is now active! We’ll auto-bill your credit card every month so you don’t have to worry about it.