How do I start a new project?
ZipBooks makes it easy to set up projects, and include all income, expenses, and time that may apply to each project, so that you can make sure your invoices are accurate and complete.
To Set Up:
- Log in to ZipBooks and click on the More tab at the top of your screen.
- Click on Projects under the Tracking heading.
- Click on the green ‘+’ button toward the top right corner of your screen.
- A New Project window will slide in from the right.
- Add a Name, Contact, Billing Method, Hourly Rate, and Budget.
- Add a Description, and any other Team Members working on the project.
- Click the blue Save button.
All done! The project you just created will appear in your project list.
Note: Projects are available in the Smarter and Sophisticated plans.