How do I save or print my financial reports?
Once you’ve created your financial reports, you might want to keep copies of them, especially if they’re custom reports.
Here’s how to Save and Print your report:
- Log in to ZipBooks and click Reports
- Find the report you need and Customize as desired
- In the top right corner, click “Export”
- Choose whether you’d like to export a PDF or CSV file
- Some reports will only export as a CSV (e.g. General Journal) due to formatting requirements
- Download and Save the file to the desired location
And that’s it! As another easy option, upload your document to ZipBooks to find it in a snap.