How do I save or print my financial reports?
Once you’ve created your financial reports, you might want to keep copies of them, especially if they’re custom reports.
Here’s how to Save and Print your report as a PDF:
- Create the report that you need.
- Click on File in your browser and choose Print.
- In the dialogue box that appears, click on the Change button under Destination.
- Choose the Save as PDF option.
- Click the blue Save button.
- To print, find where you saved the file on your computer. Click on it, and it will open in a browser window.
- Click the Print icon at the top of your screen.
And that’s it! As another easy option, upload your document to ZipBooks to find it in a snap.