How do I reset my ZipBooks password?
If you forgot your password, or you’d just like to change it from time to time, we’ve got an easy way for you to do that.
Here’s how to reset your password:
- Log out of your account by clicking your name in the top right corner, and then clicking Log Out.
- Click the Forgot Password link right under the purple Log in button.
- Put in your email address and then click Reset Password.
- You’ll get an email from ZipBooks. Open it and click on the Reset Your Password button.
- Choose a new password, enter it again on the next line to confirm, and then click Reset Password.
You can now sign in using your new password!
Note: Make sure that you choose a good password, since this is your business and financial information, and you don’t want anyone messing with it. Use a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and special symbols to ensure that your password isn’t too easy to figure out.