How do I export transactions?
If you ever need to save or print out a list of your transactions, ZipBooks makes it easy!
- Log in to ZipBooks and click on Reports at the top of the screen.
- In the Accounting and Tax section, click on General Journal.
- Filter your list of transactions to include only what you need by using the tools at the top of the list. Add a Start and End Date, include any Tags that apply, and decide if you want a Simple or Detailed report.
- Click the blue Generate button.
- To save a copy of the report, click Export in the top right corner, above the Tags field.
The list of transactions you’ve created will be automatically downloaded to your device! Simple! Note: this feature is only available on ZipBooks paid subscriptions.