How do I delete multiple invoices or estimates at once?
Sometimes you’ll create invoices, estimates or recurring profiles that you’ll want to remove from your account because of mistakes, inactivity, or other reasons. ZipBooks makes it simple to remove things in bulk to save you time.
- Log in to ZipBooks and click on Invoices at the top of your screen (Click on Estimates or Recurring Profiles in the box on the left if you’re dealing with those elements, and continue with the steps below).
- Filter your results to more easily find the invoice you’re looking for. To delete a whole list of items, click the small square box in the top left corner, above your invoice list. This will cause check marks to appear on the left side of every invoice in the list.
- Click the red Delete button to erase all invoices.
- If you only want to delete select invoices, click the box for each invoice you want to delete. To delete multiple in a row, click the box next to the first one, hold down the Shift button on your keyboard, and click the box for the last one you want to delete. This will make check marks appear next to all the invoices in between the two you selected.
- Click the red Delete button.
And you’re done! If you want to deselect items, simply click the box again, and the check mark will disappear.