How do I create an accounts receivable report?
Your accounts receivable balance tells you the amount of money that you have invoiced for that has yet to be paid. ZipBooks lets you create a report with the details of that balance, so you know which of your customers may need reminders to pay their bills.
- Log in to ZipBooks and click on Reports in the box on the left side of your screen.
- Scroll down and click on the Accounts Receivable report in the Sales section of your report center.
- The report that appears will list each customer with unpaid invoices, the customer’s total balance, and the amounts that fall into each group (0-30 days past due, 31-60 days, etc.).
- To filter this report by tag, type the name of a customer, or any other tag you’ve created, into the Tags field at the top of the screen.
- The report will now only show the information related to the Tags you’ve chosen.
Now you can keep on top of your accounts receivable so you always know what you’re owed, and when to send friendly reminders to your customers.