How do I confirm or delete multiple transactions at once?
When you’re reconciling your bank account, it’s convenient to be able to confirm (or even delete) transactions all at once, to save a little bit of time. ZipBooks makes it easy!
Here’s how to use the bulk confirm feature:
- Log in to ZipBooks and click on Transactions at the top of the screen.
- Click on the bank account you need to work within.
- Click on the small square box at the top left corner of the list of transactions. This will cause check marks to appear to the left of all transactions in the list.
- Click the green Confirm button to verify all transactions (or the red Delete button to remove them all).
- To confirm only select transactions, click the boxes next to the transactions you want to clear (or delete). To quickly select several transactions consecutively, click the box next to the first transaction, hold down the Shift button on your keyboard, and click the box next to the last transaction in the list. Check marks will appear next to all the transactions in between the two you selected.
- Click the green Confirm button (or the red Delete button).
All done! If you want to deselect items you’ve selected simply click each box again (or the box above the list to deselect everything) and the check marks will disappear.