How do I change the size of my logo?
Did you know that customers are 15% more likely to repurchase from businesses that include a logo on their invoice?
ZipBooks makes it easy to include and adjust your personal logo on digital invoices. The default height is 80 pixels, but you can make the logo bigger (or smaller) in order to match your brand style.
Here’s how to change the size of your logo:
- Log in to ZipBooks and click on More at the top of your screen.
- Under the Account heading, click on Preferences.
- Select Invoice and Estimate Preferences from the top bar.
- In the Logo height field, putin the pixels you’d like your logo to appear at (the width will be adjusted automatically).
- Scroll down to the bottom and click the purple Save button.
Done! Your logo will now appear at the size you specified on all of your invoices and estimates.
If you haven’t uploaded your logo yet, simply click Account, then Company and drag and drop your image into the Logo field.