How do I change the size of my logo?
With ZipBooks, you can create professional estimates and invoices for your customers. An important part of the design is your personal logo. You may decide you want your logo bigger (or smaller) than the ZipBooks default.
Here’s how to change the size of your logo:
- Log in to ZipBooks and click on More at the top of your screen.
- Click on Preferences, under the Account heading.
- Scroll down to the Invoice and Estimate Preferences section.
- In the Logo height field, put in the pixels you’d like your logo to appear at (the width will be adjusted automatically).
- Scroll down to the bottom and click the purple Save button.
Done! Your logo will now appear at the size you specified on all of your invoices and estimates.