How do I add team members to my account?
When you run your own business, you may not be the only company employee. ZipBooks makes it easy to add team members to your account so that you can have collaborators on your projects, track time for each person, and give permission for others do to certain activities on your account.
How to add team members:
- Log in to ZipBooks and click on Account on the left side of your screen.
- Also on the left, click on Team.
- Click the round green ‘+‘ button.
- An Add Team Member screen will slide in from the right. Add all pertinent information, including Name, Email, Title, and Date Joined.
- Add the Staff Hourly Rate, and then choose a Password for this team member.
- Under Permissions, check the boxes of all items you want this team member to be able to access.
- Click the purple Save button.
You now have an official new team member!