How do I add team members to my account?
When you run your own business, you may not be the only company employee. ZipBooks makes it easy to add team members to your account so that you can have collaborators on your projects, track time for each person, and give permission for others do to certain activities on your account.
How to add team members:
- Log in to ZipBooks and click on the More tab at the top of your screen.
- Click on Team under the Account section.
- Click the round green ‘+’ button.
- An Add Team Member screen will slide in from the right. Add all pertinent information, including Name, Email, Title, and Date Joined.
- Under Permissions, check the boxes of all items you want this team member to be able to access. Or simply check “Add as Accountant” to give them all relevant permissions.
- Click the purple Save button.
You now have an official new team member! They’ll receive a welcome email from ZipBooks where they are invited to choose a password and create their ZipBooks account.