How do I add automatic reminders for invoice payments?
Every once in a while, you might have a customer who makes a habit of forgetting to pay their invoices. Cut down on late payments, and help improve your cash flow by setting up automatic reminders for your customers in your ZipBooks account.
To set up:
- Log in to ZipBooks and select Invoices.
- Then select Reminders
- Click on the round green ‘+’ button toward the top right corner of your screen.
- A New Reminder window will slide in from the left.
- Enter the number of days after the invoice is due that you’d like the reminder to go out.
- Add an email subject and message, and click the Enabled box if you’d like to turn it on immediately.
- Click the blue Save button.
Your reminder is in effect! Set up multiple reminders for increased effectiveness. You can also include dynamic variables in your email text in order to personalize your message and include an invoice link.
To turn off a reminder, find it in your list of reminders and slide the button on the right to Off.