How do I accept payments through ZipBooks?
With ZipBooks, you can allow your customers to pay easily, right from their invoice, with any major credit card. Here’s how to get set up:
- Log in to ZipBooks and click on the More tab at the top of your screen.
- Under Account, click on Accept Payments.
- Enter the country you live in, or where your business is registered, and whether you’re an individual or a company.
- On the next screen, fill out all applicable fields of the form, including your bank routing and account numbers, so we know where to send your money. Choose the currency you use, and after you’ve checked out the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, click on the box to agree to the terms outlined.
- Press the purple Submit button.
As soon as you’ve done this, you’re set up to accept credit card payments through ZipBooks! We’ll let you know if we need any additional information. Your first payment may take several days of processing time before it’s deposited into your bank account; that allows us to ensure that we’re complying with best practices to prevent fraud. After that, trusted accounts will normally see payments deposited within two business days.
To accept PayPal payments:
- Scroll down past the Accept Credit Card Payments option, and you’ll find the Accept PayPal Payments box.
- Enter your PayPal email address.
- Press the purple Save button.
All done! Check out this article to see the process and timing for receiving your payments:
Suggested next article: How do I set up my account preferences and defaults?