It’s virtually impossible to improve if you never get feedback. That’s why ZipBooks gives you the option to allow your customers to submit a review directly from the invoice that you send out.
Your customers can send you feedback immediately and you get a projected net promoter score to indicate how your business is doing. If your customers leave a positive rating, ZipBooks will ask them to add a review on a review site that you set up in advance, like Yelp.
Follow these quick steps to get your business reviews started immediately.
- Log in to your ZipBooks account. Check out all the dashboard on the main ZipBooks page with all your stats.
- On the left-hand side of the app below the ZipBooks logo, there’s a list of menu options. Click on the last menu option, labeled Reports. You’ll be taken to a page with three main categories.
- On the top menu with the three main categories, click on the third option, labeled Reviews.
- You’ll see the question, “Where should we encourage your customers to leave online reviews if they’re happy?” Enter the review page you want your customers to use to submit reviews. Give the complete web address, starting with “http:// or https://.” You can add as many review pages as you’d like by clicking the blue +Review Page button.
- In the next option, labeled Review Gathering,, click the Off button and switch to On to add the reviews to your invoice.
- Click the blue Save button to save your progress and get your reviews added to your invoices. Your review box located on your invoice will say “How are we doing?&rdqu; with three face icons below the question to indicate whether they thought the service was good, average, or bad.
You can check how your review bar looks on your invoice by completing an invoice and clicking, Preview before sending it. As your customers submit reviews, you will see in the Review section the results and your score.