ZipBooks supports all major international currencies. You can change your currency in the account settings. Let’s take you through it step by step.
- Log in to your ZipBooks account. You’ll be taken to the main ZipBooks page that shows the dashboard with all your stats.
- Click the right-hand corner of the page and click on your company name. A drop-down menu will pop up. Click the first menu option, Account Settings.
- From there, you’ll be brought to the Account Settings page. This page contains all of the settings for you to personalize your account. There are five main tabs that you can click on. Click on the second tab, General Settings.
- You’ll see the first line is labeled Default currency and it’s automatically set to the United States Dollar. To change this currency, simply click on USD – United States Dollar and a list of currencies will be displayed in a drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to find your desired currency. Once you have found your desired currency, click on it. You will see that new currency displays as the default currency.
- Click the blue Save button found at the bottom of the General Settings page. Your currency will now be saved as the default currency.
If you want to change your currency for an individual invoice, you can change the default currency each time before you send out the invoice.