With ZipBooks, you can add as many team members to your account as you’d like. This allows you to keep track of your team’s work and progress on one interface.
To add a team member to your account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your ZipBooks account. You’ll be taken to the main ZipBooks page that shows the dashboard with all your stats.
- On the left side of the ZipBooks app, you will see a menu of all the different things you can do on the ZipBooks app. Click on the seventh menu option, Team.
- You’ll be taken to the main team page. On the right corner of this section, click on the green +New Team Member button.
- Enter all the information about your new team member. At the bottom of this section you can change their user permissions by clicking on the check marks that correspond to each permission. Note that all of the boxes are automatically checked.
- When you’re finished with adding all the information and editing the user permissions, click the blue Save button on the right corner of this section. Your team member will now be added to your team’s list.
In order to edit your team members, simply go to the Team section on the ZipBooks menu (see step 2) and click on the team member you want to edit. From there you can edit any of the information or add user permissions. You can also delete a team member by clicking on the three dots located on the far right side of each team member and clicking Delete.