Lindsey Estes primary image

Lindsey Estes

Lenexa, Kansas
Average rating: 0 No reviews

Calligraphy Marketing Graphic Design Print Media

Hello friend,
I’m Lindsey, a creative freelancer from the midwest. I have an extensive background in print production and design but I'm really in love with typeography and fine arts. I am also a certified brand expert with a certification from Adobe in Illustrator. I spend 80% of my day designing or creating and the other 20% is dedicated to wine and my dog.
Let's get to know each other!