How do I upload my logo to ZipBooks?
A unique company logo is a good way to customize your invoices, and get the professional look that you want for your business.
Here’s how to add your logo to your ZipBooks account:
- Log in to ZipBooks and click on the More tab at the top of your screen.
- Click on Company under the purple Account heading.
- Find the file with your logo on your computer. Drag and drop it into the Logo area at the top of the page to upload it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and push the purple Save button.
Make sure your logo is:
- a .jpg or .png file type
- smaller than 500kb
- less than 1500px width and height
There you go! Your logo will automatically appear on your invoices and estimates.
Suggested next article: How do I create an invoice?