How do I specify or update my company details?
ZipBooks gives you a place to add the details of your business, like how many employees you have, how long you’ve been around, and your industry.
Here’s how to get there:
- Log in to ZipBooks and click on the More tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on Company, under the Account heading.
- In the Company Information column on the left, add all of your contact information, like Address, Phone number, and Website. Add your custom Logo and other optional info, like your Company Type, # of Employees, and when your business was founded.
- Click the purple Save button.
- In the Public Profile column on the right, fill in the info your potential customers will see when they search for your business. Include your Business Type, Service Area, and any Images of your store, products, or services.
- At the top of the column, choose whether to make your profile Live by sliding to button to On or Off.
All done! Now ZipBooks is able to give your customers the information they need, while giving you the best insights and comparisons for your business