How do I track time in ZipBooks?
Keeping track of the time you spend on projects for your customers is a cinch. Track time from any browser or right from your phone, without needing to sign into your account.
Here’s how to get started:
- Sign in to ZipBooks and select Tracking from the left
- Then click Time entries
- If desired, select the Project or Customer you want to track time for
- If your project isn’t already in the list, set up a new project.
- Push the Play button to start tracking your time. While your timer is activated, you’ll be able to see it at the top of your screen no matter where you are in your ZipBooks account.
- Click the Stop button to stop tracking time.
- If you wish to stop one entry and instantly start a new entry, hit the Stopwatch icon to the right of the stop button.
Your time will then appear in your list of time entries!
You can filter or sort time entries from the Track Time list.