How do I set up my public profile?
A public profile is information about your company that anyone can see and access online. It includes your general business location and contact info, along with any reviews you may have gotten, photos of your location or specific services, and a description of what your business is all about. It’s free to set up!
- Log in to ZipBooks and click on your name in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the purple Account Settings button.
- On the left side, under Company Information, make sure that all of your contact info is correct and updated. Click on the purple Save button at the bottom if you make any changes.
- On the right side, under Public Profile, add all of the information you’d want others to see on your profile:
- ZipBooks will generate a shareable link automatically for you by adding your company name to the end. If you’d like to change it, click on the pencil icon next to the link, fill in the information, and click the purple Save button.
- Select your business type. Start typing to see the dropdown list. You can choose multiple types.
- Choose your service area. If you choose Local, click the pencil icon to fill in a zip code, and an area in miles. Click the purple Save button.
- Choose a primary image, like your company logo. This will be displayed at the top of your profile.
- Add more pictures to your image gallery. To add, click the round green ‘+’ button, or drag them into the rectangular area from a file on your computer.
- Add a description of your business by clicking the pencil icon next to the field. Fill in the information, then click the purple Save button.
- To make your profile live, slide the Live button (in the top right corner of the Public Profile box) to On.
That’s it! Now you’ll have a professional way to let potential customers know about your business.