How do I send a review invitation to my customer?
ZipBooks makes sending review invitations to your customers simple. If you’re receiving payment through a ZipBooks Merchant or Square account, you can update your settings to send invites to customers automatically.
If you want to hand-pick which customers should receive invites, you can manage that under “Invitations.”
- From the ZipBooks Growth menu, click “Invitations”
- Click “Send review invite” in the upper right of your screen
- When the pull-out window appears, click the Gear icon in the top right corner
- Filter your invite list by checking the boxes of relevant customers
- You can filter by available contact information, number of invites previously sent, revenue or transaction amount, and recent purchases.
- Check the boxes that apply and click “Update”
- Select the names of customers you’d like to invite and they will appear on the “Final invite list” below. You can also choose “Select all” to add all of the filtered contacts.
- When you have finalized your invite list, click “Send review invites”
You’re done! You can track review status on the Invitations page to see if the message has been opened, the review link has been clicked, and which site your customers visited to leave feedback.