How do I create an expense report for a certain event?
When you want to see reports for only a certain event, like a business trip, for example, you could simply put the dates of your trip into the report parameters. We know that this may not be the most accurate method though, so we’ve created smart tagging (available with the Sophisticated plan) to create reports based on tags for certain events, locations, product lines, or other variables you need to track.
Here’s how to create a report based on a tag:
- Log in to ZipBooks and click on Reports at the top of your screen.
- In the box on the left, click on the type of report you’d like to create.
- Enter the Dates, Columns and Basis you want the report to reflect.
- In the Tags field, enter the tags you’d like the report to pull information about.
- Click the blue Generate button.
And you’re done! Now you’ll see only information relating the tags you chose in the report.