How do I create a report based on a specific tag?
ZipBooks give you a great way to keep track of your transactions with tagging. Tag items by location, vendor, product line, or anything else you want to keep track of. You can then run a report based on those tags to get a good idea of how that specific group is performing, or what you’re spending where.
Here’s how to generate a report based on a tag:
- Log in to ZipBooks and click on Reports at the top of your screen.
- In the box on the left, click on the type of report you’d like to create.
- Enter the Dates, Columns and Basis you want the report to reflect.
- In the Tags field, enter the tags you’d like the report to pull information about.
- Click the blue Generate button.
And you’re done! Now you’ll see only information relating the tags you chose in the report.