How can I view my general ledger in ZipBooks?
A general ledger is a record of each transaction that is included in your financial statements. Transactions are sorted into groups like cash, accounts receivable, and sales.
Here’s how to view your general ledger:
- Log in to ZipBooks and click on Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click on General Ledger in the menu on the left.
- Narrow your results by putting in a Start Date and End Date.
- To see only certain transactions, add Tags in the field at the top.
- In the Details field, choose whether you want a Simple or Detailed ledger.
- Click the blue Generate button.
That’s it! You’ll see each transaction that falls within the parameters you set.