How do I attach receipts or other documents to my transactions?
Keeping receipts is necessary for a business owner. But paperwork can be messy and space-consuming. ZipBooks gives you an easy way to keep your records, without the mess.
- Log in to ZipBooks and click on Transactions in the menu on the left.
- Find the transaction you need by choosing a bank account, and filtering your list, or create a new transaction.
- For an expense or deposit, click on it, and then click the Edit or Split button. The Edit Expense (or Edit Deposit) window will appear.
- Scroll down to the bottom where you’ll see a box with the words “Drop to upload.” Click the small green + button and find the document you want to attach in your computer files. Or simply drag and drop it into the box in the transaction window.
- Click the blue Save button.
Add as many documents as you want to each transaction, and they’ll be there when you need them!