How do I archive invoices?
When you run a business, your invoice list may get really long and hard to sort through. ZipBooks gives you the option of archiving any invoices that you no longer need to see in your invoice list.
Here’s how to archive:
- Log in to ZipBooks and select Invoices.
- Find the invoice you’d like to archive and click on the downward pointing arrow on the right side.
- Click Archive
Now your invoice will show up in the list of archived invoices.
To see your archived invoices:
- In your invoice list, select the Show filter at the top of your list (containing the word “Active“).
- Choose Archived from the options that appear.
Your invoice list will now show only the archived invoices until you switch it back to Active.
To change an archived invoice back to active:
- Find the invoice in your list of archived invoices.
- Click on the downward pointing arrow on the right side.
- Choose Activate.
That’s it! This invoice will now appear in your regular, active invoice list.