How do I add tasks to a project?
Each project you undertake is made up of numerous smaller tasks that need to be done in order to effectively finish your project. With ZipBooks, it’s easy to add unlimited tasks to the projects you’ve set up.
- Log in to Zipbooks and click on the More tab at the top of your screen.
- Click on Tasks under the Tracking section.
- Click on the round green ‘+‘ button toward the top right corner of your screen.
- A New Task window will slide in from the right.
- Add the Name of your task, the Project it corresponds to, and an Hourly Rate.
- Add a Description if you want to, and click the Billable box if you’d like the Task to be transferred to an invoice when you’re done.
- Click the blue Save button.
Your new task is saved and ready to go!