How do I add documents to my ZipBooks account?
When you have documents pertaining to your business that you need to keep on hand, ZipBooks gives you a way to do that!
Here’s how to upload documents:
- Log in to ZipBooks and click on the More tab at the top of your screen.
- Click on Documents under the purple Account section.
- Click on the purple Add a document button, or click on the green ‘+’ button in the top right corner.
- A window containing your computer files will pop up. Browse through until you find the document you’re looking for.
- Double click the file, or select it and click the Open button.
- Your file will now appear on your list of documents.
- To add more, click the round green ‘+‘ button toward the top right corner of your screen.
- To change the title of your document, click the cog icon (looks like a wheel) to the right of the title. Enter a new title and click the blue Save button.
- To delete a document, click on the garbage can icon on the right side.
There you go!
Just a note: If a CPA or other professional helps you with records and reporting, this is a good place to store things they might need to see to keep you all up to date.